Approval: Owner Review MSR SweetWater Water Filter - Josh Moffi

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi Josh,

      Your review looks good. Let's run with it. I have just one edit I
      found, then let's put it here;

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Water%
      20Treatment/Filters/SweetWater%20Guardian%20Filter/

      That makes two! Congratulations. Time to get that Tester Agreement in.

      Ray

      ***Other than the chanes in color there have been no changes made to
      the filter componnets,

      EDIT: Other than the "changes" in color there have been no changes made
      to the filter "components",
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 3, 2007
        Uh, not exactly. Cascade Designs is an umbrella company. They bought MSR a
        few years ago. When Cascade Designs buys a company they keep the company's
        original name.

        Cascade Designs first company was Therm-a-Rest.

        Jerry

        reviews and tests on the planet.

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 3, 2007
          > Uh, not exactly. Cascade Designs is an umbrella company.

          Well you could have fooled me. I can't find umbrellas anywhere on their
          website.

          Shane
        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 3, 2007
            At 10:37 AM 1/02/2007, you wrote:

            >What do you want me to do with the manufacture's URL?? Should I leave
            >it as MSR?

            Yes please.

            Andrew, Sir
          • Jerry Goller
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 4, 2007
              They are available for only a select few. Obviously, you don't qualify......
              =oP

              Jerry

              reviews and tests on the planet.

              > Uh, not exactly. Cascade Designs is an umbrella company.

              Well you could have fooled me. I can't find umbrellas anywhere on their
              website.

              Shane

              To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/ Yahoo!
              Groups Links