ATTN: Joshua Friesema - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      Hi Joshua

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your MSR Denali Classic
      Snowshoes owner review by Ray on Jan 13. Please refer to message number
      72657 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      Live.com page.
      http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701