ATTN: Samson Phan - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      Hi Samson

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your REI Men's Ultra Light
      Jacket owner review by Roger on Jan 11. Please refer to message number
      72613 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      Valentine�s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping