RE: OR Repost - Komperdell Countour Grip Foam AS Trekking Poles - Ernie Elkins

  • Ernie Elkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
      Roger:

      At least in the digest BPGT e-mail that I received this morning, the link for the html version of my review was not working properly. Therefore, I'll make the link transparent this time so that you can copy/paste it if necessary:

      http://tinyurl.com/2rrblo

      As I'm sure you noticed, there are some formatting problems as well (primarily paragraph breaks and bullets). Since the html version is formatted properly, I assume that won't be an issue.

      Thanks,

      Ernie