Re: OR Editor Requirements

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2007
      Thanks for the explanation. I was more wondering what the process was, as it
      is outlined in the Bylaws for Test Monitor Requirements, but I couldn't find
      anything on Editors for the OR queue. After some more digging in the
      Appendices, I did find reference to the process. As I now understand it, you
      must be an experienced Test Monitor before you can be considered for an
      editor for the OR editing process.

      Thanks again!

      Jo Ann