ATTN JOEL: OWNER REVIEW- MSR MIOX WATER PURIFIER

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hello Joel,

      I started to edit your submission, but there are some substantial
      problems with the review. Big chunks of information, including a
      description of the physical appearance and functionality of the Miox,
      as well as the field conditions under which you have used it, are
      lacking. Conversions are few and far between. We do have a certain
      form that we expect to see in reviews--for this see the information at

      For a unit that's still quite novel, a good physical description is
      needed. There are various other defects to the review, in addition.

      I would like to suggest that you seek assistance from the BGT Mentor
      Program before proceeding further, and resubmit this review after
      working on it with a mentor. Please contact Jennifer Pope at

      jennifer.pope@...

      for mentor assistance. I hope this is not too discouraging, but in its
      present form this OR is too far from the mark for simple editing to
      correct.

      Best wishes,

      Ted

      BGT OR Editor
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
        Joel -- I have a feeling I gave you the wrong e-mail for Jen, though I
        can't see it because of Yahoo's masking protocol. It is

        jenniferDOTpopeATgmailDOTcom

        Substitute the appropriate symbols for the capitalized sections.

        Ted.