QUESTION - Discontinued Product?

  • Sheila
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      I would like to write a review of my Kelty Vortex 2 tent for the review call. I think that they
      have been discontinued since I bought it in 2001, but I don't know how long they have been
      out of production. Perhaps someone else knows...? Please let me know if this would be an
      appropriate OR to write.

      Thank you,

      Sheila Morrissey
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        At 04:22 AM 4/01/2007, you wrote:
        >I would like to write a review of my Kelty Vortex 2 tent for the
        >review call. I think that they
        >have been discontinued since I bought it in 2001, but I don't know
        >how long they have been
        >out of production. Perhaps someone else knows...? Please let me know
        >if this would be an
        >appropriate OR to write.

        Dear Sheila

        If a piece of gear has been out of production for two years or more
        the answer is no.

        If you do a Froogle search does it still come up?

        Andrew, Sir