Raymond Estrella OOP through December 18th

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      Raymond Estrella OOP through December 18th

      Well here it is December and there is no snow in MN. So I am heading
      west to some mountains that my little hiker-girl assures me there is
      plenty of white weightless powder to play, uh, test gear in.

      I am waiting on one extremely late report for monitoring and have one
      OR edit in progress, but I will get to them on Tuesday if they come in
      over the weekend.