Message Approval?

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
      My husband is trying to post his first OR for editing, but he keeps
      getting a message that he needs approval prior to the message being
      posted. I don't remember having this happen the first time I posted,
      am I crazy, or is this a normal thing?

      Thanks!
      Jo Ann
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jo" <jomoffi@...> wrote:

        > My husband is trying to post his first OR for editing, but he keeps
        > getting a message that he needs approval prior to the message being
        > posted. I don't remember having this happen the first time I posted,
        > am I crazy, or is this a normal thing?

        Hi Jo,

        Make sure that he is signed in.

        Ray
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jo" <jomoffi@...> wrote:

          > My husband is trying to post his first OR for editing, but he keeps
          > getting a message that he needs approval prior to the message being
          > posted. I don't remember having this happen the first time I posted,
          > am I crazy, or is this a normal thing?

          Hi Jo Ann

          It is normal.

          Andrew, Sir
        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
            Hey Jo Ann,

            I just caught that your hubby's name is Josh.

            So we now have JoMo2 (squared)?

            Ray
          • J Cornelius
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
              Gahhhhh Ray that was soooooooooooooo bad!!

              Jodi

              --
              Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child
              playing with a flame thrower.

              "Please don't tell my Mama I'm a banjo player, she still thinks I play piano
              in a whorehouse!"

            • Jo
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
                Or MoJo?

                He's usually JMoffi. It can get a bit confusing. :)

                Jo

                <rayestrella@...> wrote:

                > Hey Jo Ann,
                >
                > I just caught that your hubby's name is Josh.
                >
                > So we now have JoMo2 (squared)?
                >
                > Ray

              • Brian
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006