Re: [BackpackGearTest] Attn: Jamie D updated review

  • Robert Troutman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hello Jamie,

      I have update my Asolo hiking boot reveiw with a clickable URL. I uploaded it to owner review section. I guess it just needs to replace the review on the web site where people can view the reviews. I hope that last sentence made sense.

      Thanx
      Rob Troutman

      chcoa <jdeben@...> wrote:
      Hi Robert,

      AFter a check of your recently uploaded Asolo Hiking boots OR I
      noticed you have not fixed the unclickable manufacturer URL. This is
      an import part of your completed review. Please fix this ASAP, you
      will loose access to your OR after 10 days.

      Thanks
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager

    • edwardripleyduggan