Repost - Owner Review: Bibler I Tent

  • Maria Estela Lopez
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hello,

      I have edited and uploaded my review here:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/OR%20-%
      20Bibler%20I%20Tent/

      Thanks.

      Maria
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
        Hi Maria,

        You did a great job on this rewrite. Your HTML looks good too. I just
        have a couple of edits. You can make them, then check how it looks in
        the test folder yourself.

        Once everything is ready to go, you may upload your final HTML report
        on BGT at:

        Reviews > Shelters > Tents > Bibler I-Tent

        Or you can go here;

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Bibler%20I-
        Tent/

        Log in to BGT, then navigate to that folder. Click "Upload Report,"
        be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
        instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures (if any).

        First one is done! Congratulations. Now get going on number two…

        Ray
      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
          (Sorry about that. The edits did not come with it last time.)

          Hi Maria,

          You did a great job on this rewrite. Your HTML looks good too. I just
          have a couple of edits. You can make them, then check how it looks in
          the test folder yourself.

          Once everything is ready to go, you may upload your final HTML report
          on BGT at:

          Reviews > Shelters > Tents > Bibler I-Tent

          Or you can go here;

          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Bibler%20I-
          Tent/

          Log in to BGT, then navigate to that folder. Click "Upload Report,"
          be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
          instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures (if any).

          First one is done! Congratulations. Now get going on number two…

          Ray

          ***Tested tent dimensions: 77 x 43 x 43 in (196 x 109 x 109 cm)
          ***Tested tent height: 43 in (109 cm)
          ***Tested weight includes seam-sealed tent, 6 snow stakes, poles,
          guyline, and stuff sack: 5 lb 8 oz (2.49 kg)

          EDIT: can you change "tested" to "reviewed" so as not to have this
          get confused with our test reports.

          ***The only time I had frost inside the I-tent was during a minus 5-
          degree (-20.55 C) trip

          EDIT: minus five degree "F"

          EDIT: Can you go through and check the name. Some places you have it
          as I-Tent proper) and others as I-tent (wrong).
        • Maria Estela Lopez
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
            I have just finished uploading on Reviews > Shelters > Tents > Bibler
            I-Tent > Owner Review. Thanks for all the help.

            maria :-)))

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 5, 2006
              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Maria Estela Lopez"
              <Ladymaritel@...> wrote:

              > I have just finished uploading on Reviews > Shelters > Tents > Bibler
              > I-Tent > Owner Review. Thanks for all the help.

              Hi Maria,

              One problem, the manufacturers URL is not clickable. Can you hyperlink
              it?

              Thanks,

              Ray
            • Maria Estela Lopez
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 5, 2006
                Hi Ray,

                That is so odd. I just checked and it worked :-O I have to work on
                it tonight. Somehow, it's not highlighted either. Have a nice day.

                maria

                <rayestrella@...> wrote:

                > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Maria Estela Lopez"
                > <Ladymaritel@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I have just finished uploading on Reviews > Shelters > Tents >
                Bibler
                > > I-Tent > Owner Review. Thanks for all the help.
                >
                > Hi Maria,
                >
                > One problem, the manufacturers URL is not clickable. Can you
                hyperlink
                > it?
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Ray

              • rayestrella1
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
                  Hi Maria,

                  Your URL is working now, that is good. Unfortunately it is going to the
                  tents not the top-level (main page) that your address shows. It needs
                  to go to www.bdel.com