RE: Suitable Items for testing

  • McLauchlin, Mark by way of Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hi Andrew,

      Link to the shoes above.

      <http://www.columbia.com.au/products/productDetails.cfm?stcID=fdcf529b-cdca-4c9f-9ef7-1d8e67d5ae51>http://www.columbia.com.au/products/productDetails.cfm?stcID=fdcf529b-cdca-4c9f-9ef7-1d8e67d5ae51

      Use the sunscreen all the time so will let you know how I go on that,
      worst case it's a good test for a review.

      Cheers

      ----------
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        At 03:11 PM 4/12/2006, you wrote:
        >Hi Andrew,
        >
        >Link to the shoes above.
        >
        ><http://www.columbia.com.au/products/productDetails.cfm?stcID=fdcf529b-cdca-4c9f-9ef7-1d8e67d5ae51>http://www.columbia.com.au/products/productDetails.cfm?stcID=fdcf529b-cdca-4c9f-9ef7-1d8e67d5ae51

        HI Mark

        With respect to the shoes I really would like to see more relevant
        use before an Owner Review is written. You really should use them in
        relevant walking conditions (that is bushwalking), and in different
        weather and in different ground conditions. Probably need a few
        months with them.

        >Use the sunscreen all the time so will let you know how I go on that,
        >worst case it's a good test for a review.

        A week or so with the sunscreen would be sufficient given our context.

        Look forward to it.

        Andrew