Re: ATTN: Liz MIllhollen - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006
      Ray and Jamie,

      I am Liz's mentor. I am working with her on her OR. I picked up a
      a couple more things. She is very close, and should be able to get
      it posted soon.

      Jason B

      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D" <jdeben@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Liz
      > >
      > > Following a review of our Owner Review queue at
      BackpackGearTest.org
      > > noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Boundary
      Waters
      > Shell
      > > Pants owner review
      >
      > Jamie, Liz is a guide and may be out of touch for a month at a
      time.
      > She had sent me an email right after the edits and said she was
      leaving
      > and would add to and fix the review. I do not remember if she said
      when
      > she would be back. I deleted the email as I do not like to
      corespond
      > with them that way.
      >
      > Ray

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Boyle" <c4jc88@...>
        wrote:

        > Ray and Jamie,
        >
        > I am Liz's mentor. I am working with her on her OR. I picked up a
        > a couple more things. She is very close, and should be able to get
        > it posted soon.

        Cool, no sweat.

        Ray
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2006
          Thanks Ray. Liz emailed me and she has been working with a mentor.
          She will resubmit her OR soon.

          jamie