Attention Eric Palmer, re CamelBak OR

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi Eric

      Jamie, our keeper of the records, has alerted me to the fact that you may have used a CamelBak picture of the bladder.
      If this is the case you must put an acknowledgement in to CamelBak as they own the copyright to the pic. The easiest way
      to do this is to put it in the 'alt' string, if you know how.

      Please fix and advise via the BGTTest channel when done. You have a few more days during which you can access the OR and
      replace it. Yell if you need help.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor