ATTN: Ola Endresen - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi Ola

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Helsport Pillow owner
      review by Roger on Nov 18. Please refer to message number 72242 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      View Athlete�s Collections with Live Search
      http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01