ATTN: Maria Estela Lopez - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi Maria Estela

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Black Diamond I-Tent
      owner review by Ray on Nov 17. Please refer to message number 72226 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      Microsoft Office Live
    • Maria Estela Lopez
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
        Hello and thank you for the reminder. I am still here and will not
        disregard the work. I just got busy with family emercency, school,
        work, backpack trips, holidays, and prepping for finals. I'll work
        on it as soon as I can. Thanks again.

        maria

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D" <jdeben@...> wrote:

        > Hi Maria Estela
        >
        > Following a review of our Owner Review queue at
        BackpackGearTest.org I
        > noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Black Diamond I-
        Tent
        > owner review by Ray on Nov 17. Please refer to message number
        72226 at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.
        >
        > Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your
        Owner
        > Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so
        far.

        > Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.
        >
        > Regards
        > Jamie DeBenedetto
        > Edit Administration Manager

        > Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from
        > Microsoft Office Live
        > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/

      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
          Great Maria. I'm glad to see we did not overwhelm you. :)

          Jamie D

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Maria Estela Lopez"