Re: CALL FOR OWNER REVIEWS - November

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
      Do all gaiters fall into this catagory? Low, mid full on expedition?

      Ray
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2006
        At 03:03 AM 4/11/2006, you wrote:

        >Great! I just finished the hiking season with a new pair of REI Ultra
        >Light Rain Pants and I am ready to write a review on them. I should
        >have a draft for submittal later next week.

        Great to hear.

        Andrew
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2006
          At 10:15 AM 4/11/2006, you wrote:
          >Do all gaiters fall into this catagory? Low, mid full on expedition?

          I think I mentioned gaiters didn't I? ;-) I am sure your gaiter
          reviews will be acceptable Ray :-)

          Andrew
        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2006
            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
            wrote:

            > At 10:15 AM 4/11/2006, you wrote:
            > >Do all gaiters fall into this catagory? Low, mid full on expedition?
            >
            > I think I mentioned gaiters didn't I? ;-) I am sure your gaiter
            > reviews will be acceptable Ray :-)

            Come to think of it you did, sir.

            Cool, I may try for a hat trick this month.