How do i become a tester ?

  • enoch
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      I could not get to the link. Can someone send me the info to:
      markwsullivan@... ?

      Thanks

      Also: I'd like to test a few Lumbar Packs. Is it possible to sign
      up to test these ?

      Background: I am looking at changing my system to carrying the
      weight dense items (water, fuel, food) in a lumbar pack.
      Everything else will be in light backpack. Even with light gear (my
      baseweight is 8-10 pounds) when you add water/food/feul you get
      up to 20 pounds or so. That's alot of weight on the shoulders- and
      these lightweight packs just don't xfer this type of weight to the
      hips. I've talked w/ a chiropracter about this approach: the less
      weight on shoulders, the less strain on everything between your
      shoulders & hips.

      I've tested a few lumbar packs alrdy.

      Goal: To make backpacking as comfortable as possible by easing wear
      & tear on the back. Moving the weight to the hips will help
      immensely.
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        If it was because the site was down try again. It's back up.

        Jerry

        reviews and tests on the planet.