Re: Repost: Owner Review: High Sierra Gulp 1.5 L Hydration pack by Samson

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hi Samson,

      To where did you upload it? If has not come over on the recently
      uploaded list and I could ot find it with a BGT search?

      jamie d
      Edit Admin Manager

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Samson Phan <samsonphan@...>
      wrote:

      > Ray,
      > I finally got the OR for the GUlp posted. I did not load it in the
      right area, then I was emailing the wrong address. Thanks for your
      patience and understanding of my inability to use computers

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
        >Ray,
        >I finally got the OR for the GUlp posted. I did not load it in the
        >right area, then I was emailing the wrong address. Thanks for your
        >patience and understanding of my inability to use computers

        Hi Samson, I still do not see it. Did you put it in the High Sierra
        Sports Gulp folder?