Re: EDIT: OR - CERRO TORRE GECKO 65L Backpack - Christensen

  • Ryan L. Christensen
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "nazdarovye" <nazdarovye@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Ryan -
      >
      > Thanks for the OR on the Gecko 65 pack, and your patience in waiting
      > for an edit.
      >
      > I've provided edits and comments below - as usual, make the
      > corrections and post a revised version here with "REVISED" included in
      > your message subject line.

      Steve,

      Thanks for the edits. I will revise and post here and will also post
      the HTML file in the Test folder for your review and comment.

      Thanks again,

      Ryan
    • Ryan L. Christensen
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
        Steve,

        I am still trying to find answers to some of your questions. Although
        I have sent emails to the manufacture via the webiste, I have not
        recieved a response. I therefore do not know whether the Cerro Torre
        Gecko 65L is still being manufactured or whether it is still available
        in the US.

        How would your suggest I proceed?

        Thanks,

        Ryan Christensen
      • nazdarovye
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 10, 2006
          Ryan -

          The pack was manufactured recently enough that we'll go ahead and
          accept the review with the other edits.

          It does seem it's no longer available - if you confirm that one way or
          the other, add it to the review, but no need to hold the review just
          for that.

          Thanks,
          Steve

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan L. Christensen"
          <bigdawgryan@...> wrote:

          > Steve,
          >
          > I am still trying to find answers to some of your questions. Although
          > I have sent emails to the manufacture via the webiste, I have not
          > recieved a response. I therefore do not know whether the Cerro Torre
          > Gecko 65L is still being manufactured or whether it is still available
          > in the US.
          >
          > How would your suggest I proceed?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Ryan Christensen

        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 13, 2007
            Hello Ryan,

            Sorry this took so long. Your editor has left and you were stranded
            in the process. I looked at your HTML, it looks very nice. I just
            found a couple of things. Take care of them and you can upload to;

            Reviews > Packs > Internal and External Framed Backpacks > Cerro
            Torre Gecko 32

            Ray

            ***My 0 F (-18 C) rated Hallofil mummy bag

            EDIT: Hollofil

            EDIT: Is your picture from the web site? (I am pretty sure the logo
            isÂ…) If so you need to give them credit for it in a caption or the
            review.

            FYI, they still list the pack on their website, it is a bit different
            but carries the same name and volume label. "chow"
          • Ryan L. Christensen
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 13, 2007
              <rayestrella@...> wrote:

              > Hello Ryan,
              >
              > Sorry this took so long. Your editor has left and you were stranded
              > in the process. I looked at your HTML, it looks very nice. I just
              > found a couple of things. Take care of them and you can upload to;
              >
              > Reviews > Packs > Internal and External Framed Backpacks > Cerro
              > Torre Gecko 32

              Ray,

              I incorporated your edits. I was able to find the Gecko 65L listed on
              the website. Consequently, I revised my review slightly and uploaded
              this version in the test folder. However, I was unsure whether to
              upload the file in the Gecko 32 folder as this is a Gecko 65. Please
              advise.

              Thanks, Ryan
            • rayestrella1
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 13, 2007
                What? Me make a mistake? Why how dare y...

                Oopsie.

                Fixed now, Ryan. Go for it. Cerro torre 65L

                Ray
              • Ryan L. Christensen
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 17, 2007
                  <rayestrella@...> wrote:

                  > What? Me make a mistake? Why how dare y...
                  >
                  > Oopsie.
                  >
                  > Fixed now, Ryan. Go for it. Cerro torre 65L

                  Ray,

                  Cerro Torre Gecko 65L OR posted to the appropriate folder. Thanks for
                  you help in finalizing this OR. I will delete the file from the test
                  folder.

                  Thanks again,

                  Ryan Christensen