OR - BCA Tour System (Attention: Pam Wyant)

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Pam, As requested I've made the edits, substituted a better photo, and
      reposted my OR in the OR/Tests folder. I don't think I'm going to
      have time to get the necessary photos for my Mountain Monkey OR (to
      which I plan a link from the BCA OR) this weekend - should I wait to
      post the BCA OR until I do, or can I add the link later? Regards,
      Richard Lyon
    • pamwyant
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
        Richard,

        Your Owner Review on the Backcountry Access Tour System is approved to
        upload here:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Snow%20Gear/Axes%20and%
        20Shovels/Backcountry%20Access%20Tour%20Shovel%20System/

        Since this is for Brownie Points, I think you may want to upload now.
        If you decide to link to the Mountain Monkey OR later, you can request
        a moderator delete the old report when you are ready to upload the new
        one.

        Thank you for another great review.

        Pam Wyant

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon" <rlyon@...>
        wrote:

        > Pam, As requested I've made the edits, substituted a better photo,
        and
        > reposted my OR in the OR/Tests folder. I don't think I'm going to
        > have time to get the necessary photos for my Mountain Monkey OR (to
        > which I plan a link from the BCA OR) this weekend - should I wait to
        > post the BCA OR until I do, or can I add the link later? Regards,
        > Richard Lyon

      • richardglyon
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006
          Pam, Uploaded earlier today. Thanks. If I can get satisfacatory
          photos of the Mountain Monkey I'll post it soon and contact you
          after it's approved. Regards, Richard
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "pamwyant" <pamwyant@...>