Re: Attn: Dwight S -

  • zydeholic
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2006
      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "zydeholic" <zydeholic@>
      > wrote:
      >
      > Hi Dwight,
      >
      > I will come in here as you have summoned me. (Did you not know
      that
      > the invocation of a name allows evil spirits to pass?)

      I thought I needed to say it three times, within a pentagram, while
      downing a quart.

      > Now that you have made it to two ORs posted you may post more than
      > one at a time. Realize though that with experience we will look at
      > your OR with a more critical eye. At this point ORs become
      practice
      > for good test reports. Pictures will be expected. (No there is not
      > rule for it, please do not start a new post.)

      You're picking on me. Is there a rule for that? I'm relentless you
      know. ;-)

      I'm all about pictures now. Just got a new camera, if I keep it.
      Still evaluating it. Fujifilm S5200. Pretty nice for the price of
      $269.

      > Your better and better
      > ORs will play a big part in your tester selection as they are
      > examples of how you actually look at an item.

      Yeah, I'd like to start fleshing these things out.

      > >I'm afraid to use that bag in colder weather, though, I might just
      > >take it along this weekend, along with my new 0 degree bag as a
      > >backup, and see how it holds up.
      >
      > A new bag, cool. What did you get?

      TNF Snowshoe 0 F. Man, that is a meaty bag. Nothing like the
      Marmot.

      > >If nothing else, it can be my pillow.
      >
      > See, there is always a silver liningÂ…

      Regarding multiple OR's in process, I think I'll wait and get one or
      two more under my belt, and done well, and then get the others out
      as I get the info and experience.

      Dwight