Re: EDIT: Owner Review -Backcountry AccessTour System Shovel System - R. Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2006
      Pam,
      Thanks for the tip. That could be the problem, but I actually think
      it's camera-related. I'm new to digital pictures and learning as I
      go. When I have a satisfactory photo I'll notify you here and repost
      the full, revised report to the test folder. Richard
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "pamwyant" <pamwyant@...>