ATTN: Robert Troutman - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
      Hi Robert

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Asolo Hiking boots owner
      review by Ray on Oct 16. Please refer to message number 71831 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      trip!
      http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline