PLEASE READ:> Do you need a Mentor?, 10/8/2006, 9:30 am

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      Reminder from: BackpackGearTest's Calendar
      Title: PLEASE READ:> Do you need a Mentor?
      Date: Sunday October 8, 2006
      Time: 9:30 am - 9:30 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Description: Here at BackpackGearTest.org we have a Mentor program that was established to help newbies through the somewhat confusing process of becoming gear testers. We're also here for veteran testers who'd like to get some feedback on their test applications or test reports. Whatever stage you're at we're here to help.

      If you'd like a Mentor, please contact the Mentor Coordinator (jennifer.pope@...) and please include "Mentor Request" in your subject line.

      Thanks!
      Jennifer Pope
      BackpackGearTest.org Mentor Coordinator
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy