APPROVAL: - Sierra Designs Wild Bill 20 F Sleeping Bag - Larry Kirschner

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      APPROVAL: - Sierra Designs Wild Bill 20 F Sleeping Bag - Larry Kirschner

      Hi Larry

      Yep, fair enough. Nice pics too.

      We don't include retail prices normally, but your comment that you were able to find it for so much less than the MSRP
      seems fair in context. You did not say where you found it at that price, which is as it should be.

      Upload as soon as you are ready to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/Sierra%20Designs%20Wild%20Bill/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin