ADDENDA: EDIT: OR - Mountain Designs Lexan Flask

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2006
      Jamie,

      I noted three more small issues. I could catch them next round, but
      prefer to deal with them now.

      > This flask is constructed from blue transparent lexan, a
      > polycarbonate plastic. As well as being water tight, this flask is
      > incredibly strong and also has limited thermo properties.

      ### EDIT: watertight [not water tight]. Lexan is a proprietary name,
      so the initial L needs to be capitalized. Finally, thermo isn't a
      word, just a prefix (as noted elsewhere in the initial edit). This
      should read "limited thermal properties" presumably, but you should
      explain precisely what you mean by this.

      Best,

      Ted.