Re: Attn Mods/Site Admin (re:EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - Nanak's- Heather)

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      I'm going to post this on BGTWeb to make double-sure that it is seen.
      So far as I can tell, this error message only appears on your OR,
      which is strange.

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Health%20&%20Safety/Sunscreens/Nanaks%20Lip%20Smoothee%20SPF%2010%20Lip%20Balm/Owner%20Review%20by%20Heather%20Oakes/

      > This error does NOT occur in the test area. The db/site admin may want
      > to take a look at the code...
      >
      > `heather (in reference to my OR of Nanaks Lip Smoothee)
      >

      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Nazdarovye <nazdarovye@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Heather -
      > >
      > > Good job on the report - I have just a few edits (listed below), and
      > > as such, am approving your report for upload as long as you make
      > > these minor changes.
      > >
      > > Please post the HTML version of your review, including any pictures,
      > > to the Test area of the site. You'll find that at the very end of
      the
      > > list of categories for reviews after you log in to
      > > backpackgeartest.org, or you can click this link:
      > >
      > > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/
      > >
      > > Review the test version in your browser to make sure it looks the
      way
      > > you want and all links work as expected. If you have trouble with
      or
      > > questions about posting, I encourage you to ask for help at our
      > > companion Yahoo! support group at:

      > > Once everything is ready to go, you may upload your final HTML
      report
      > > on BGT at:
      > >
      > > Reviews > Health & Safety > Sunscreens > Nanak Lip Smoothee SPF 10
      > > Lip Balm
      > >
      > > Log in to BGT, then navigate that that folder. Click "Upload
      Report,"