Attn Mods/Site Admin (re:EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - Nanak's- Heather)

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      ATTN Mods:

      After first testing my OR upload in the test section, when I uploaded
      to the 'real' area this message appears at the bottom of my report:

      "Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
      result resource in
      /home/.fifi/backpac1/backpackgeartest.org/report.php on line 45"

      the link is here:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Health%20&%20Safety/Sunscreens/Nanaks%20Lip%20Smoothee%20SPF%2010%20Lip%20Balm/Owner%20Review%20by%20Heather%20Oakes/

      This error does NOT occur in the test area. The db/site admin may want
      to take a look at the code...

      `heather (in reference to my OR of Nanaks Lip Smoothee)

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Nazdarovye <nazdarovye@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Heather -
      >
      > Good job on the report - I have just a few edits (listed below), and
      > as such, am approving your report for upload as long as you make
      > these minor changes.
      >
      > Please post the HTML version of your review, including any pictures,
      > to the Test area of the site. You'll find that at the very end of the
      > list of categories for reviews after you log in to
      > backpackgeartest.org, or you can click this link:
      >
      > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/
      >
      > Review the test version in your browser to make sure it looks the way
      > you want and all links work as expected. If you have trouble with or
      > questions about posting, I encourage you to ask for help at our
      > companion Yahoo! support group at:

      > Once everything is ready to go, you may upload your final HTML report
      > on BGT at:
      >
      > Reviews > Health & Safety > Sunscreens > Nanak Lip Smoothee SPF 10
      > Lip Balm
      >
      > Log in to BGT, then navigate that that folder. Click "Upload Report,"
      > be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
      > instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures (if any).
      >
      > (Note: BGT won't accept quotes in product and manufacturer names...so
      > go with this until we can find a way to work around that limitation;
      > you have the trademark correct in your report.)
      >
      > Thanks for a solid OR!
      >
      > - Steve
      > BGT OR Editor
      >
      > [EDITS FOLLOW:]
      >
      > Other Flavors/Scents Availible: Almond, Coconut, Spearmint
      > ***EDIT: "Available"
      >
      > Product Description: Based in Taos, NM; Nanak's Lip Smoothee is
      > advertised as a natural lip moisturizer that helps protect against
      > wind and sun.
      > ***EDIT COMMENT: I believe you mean to say that Nanak (the company)
      > is based in Taos, NM...consider rewording this sentence for clarity.
      >
      > Even back in my
      > normal hiking areas, the Nanak's has been my lip balm of choice even
      > with the heat going over 100 F (32 C), relative humidity over 100%,
      > and clouds of bugs surrounding my face.
      > ***EDIT: "relative humidity as high as 100%" (or similar rewording to
      > remove "over")
      >
      > [END OF EDITS]

    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        I'm going to post this on BGTWeb to make double-sure that it is seen.
        So far as I can tell, this error message only appears on your OR,
        which is strange.