Thank You Kevin H. - Re: Owner Review: Therm-a-Rest Trail Comfort

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006

      reviews before submission.

      Moderator.

      will use APPROVED in the subject line.

      the list or contact me directly.

      Edit Administration Manager
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
        EDIT: Owner Review: Therm-a-Rest Trail Comfort Kevin H

        Hi Kevin,

        When posting you should put your name in the subject line. There is
        another review of the same pad right now and it helps avoid
        confusion.

        Thank you for your Owner Review, your initial edits will follow.
        They will take the following format;

        EDIT: must be changed

        When you have made the changes please repost here with REPOST added
        to the subject line.

        Ray

        ***Product Information

        EDIT: you should put in here that the size you are reviewing is the
        Large as it comes in two sizes which a very different.

        ***Stuff Sack
        Weight: 2 oz. (57g)
        Dimensions: 6.5 x 28.5in. (16.5 x 72 cm)

        EDIT: As the review is of the pad you should take this info out of
        the Product Info. I always incorporate this into the body of my
        review somehow so as to still share the info. Like, "I also
        purchased the optional ##.# oz stuff sack to carry it in."

        * Durable 150-denier rip-stop nylon offers superior durability
        for years of use
        * Low-slip bottom keeps pad from sliding around

        EDIT: This is not enough of a product description Kevin. Tell us
        about it. What kind of valve does it have? Plastic, metal? What
        side? Which end? What does the fabric feel like to the touch? Read
        some other pad reviews to get an idea.

        ***I have used the Trail Comfort on five trips this year.

        EDIT: This is fine but give this paragraph a "Field Conditions"
        header. After it you could use a "Field Use" or "Observations" or
        such as a header for the next section.

        ***You do need to make sure it is fully inflated, but that usually
        only takes a few breaths.

        EDIT: We don't use "you" in our reviews as it is projecting. Replace
        with "I" please. Look for all instances of this.

        ***but the mat fitted well in the sack.

        EDIT: fits

        ***The stuff sack fits well on the exterior of most backpack and
        kept the mat from getting wet.

        EDIT: unless you own most backpacks you can't say that. You can
        say "most of my backpacks" or "all of my backpacks" if you have more
        than one, or just "my backpack" if not.

        ***$90 may be steep for someone on a tight budget.

        EDIT: this is projecting again. Suffice to say that you find it a
        bit pricey for yourself.