New Test - Ear Warmers

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
      Don't sell them short...they are way cool! Very light (under 2oz on my scales) and very warm. I wear a baseball cap, glasses and dual hearing aids (blown up once too often) and none of those interfere with fit of the muffs. They collapse to a very small package. We have 10 to test. As these are very simple items to test and can be tested around town, all three reports can be condensed into one report. Applications must be made through backpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com and you must be a member to apply.
      Enjoy,
      Jerry
    • william.gates@us.army.mil
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
        I suppose I'll be the first to toss my hat in on this one...

        I live in New England and spend my weekends in the winter skiing,
        camping, or more often both..Over the next 2 months there is only one
        weekend that I will not be out in the cold&snow, and regreting that one
        :)

        --Bill

        > Gear Tester wrote:
        >
        > Don't sell them short...they are way cool! Very light (under 2oz on my
        > scales) and very warm. I wear a baseball cap, glasses and dual hearing
        > aids (blown up once too often) and none of those interfere with fit of
        > the muffs. They collapse to a very small package. We have 10 to test.
        > As these are very simple items to test and can be tested around town,
        > all three reports can be condensed into one report. Applications must
        > be made through backpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com and you must be a
        > member to apply.
        > Enjoy,
        > Jerry
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        >

        > www. .com

      • Reed, Steven D.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
          Jerry,

          I would like to test a pair of the Ear Wamers. I'm in Des Moines, Iowa and
          we have certainly had our share of cold weather to test these in.

          -Steve

          backpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com <mailto:backpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
          and you must be a member to apply.
          Enjoy,
          Jerry

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=176325.1307935.2900315.1248727/D=egroupmail/S=1700066
          005:N/A=572131/R=1/*http://domains.yahoo.com>
          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=176325.1307935.2900315.1248727/D=egroupmail/S=1700066
          005:N/A=572131/R=2/*http://domains.yahoo.com>

          www. .com

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=176325.1307935.2900315.1248727/D=egroupmai
          l/S=1700066005:N/A=572131/rand=878198538>