EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - Nanak's Lip Smoothee - Heather

  • Nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi Heather -

      Good job on the report - I have just a few edits (listed below), and
      as such, am approving your report for upload as long as you make
      these minor changes.

      Please post the HTML version of your review, including any pictures,
      to the Test area of the site. You'll find that at the very end of the
      list of categories for reviews after you log in to
      backpackgeartest.org, or you can click this link:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/

      Review the test version in your browser to make sure it looks the way
      you want and all links work as expected. If you have trouble with or
      questions about posting, I encourage you to ask for help at our
      companion Yahoo! support group at:

      Once everything is ready to go, you may upload your final HTML report
      on BGT at:

      Reviews > Health & Safety > Sunscreens > Nanak Lip Smoothee SPF 10
      Lip Balm

      Log in to BGT, then navigate that that folder. Click "Upload Report,"
      be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
      instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures (if any).

      (Note: BGT won't accept quotes in product and manufacturer names...so
      go with this until we can find a way to work around that limitation;
      you have the trademark correct in your report.)

      Thanks for a solid OR!

      - Steve
      BGT OR Editor

      [EDITS FOLLOW:]

      Other Flavors/Scents Availible: Almond, Coconut, Spearmint
      ***EDIT: "Available"

      Product Description: Based in Taos, NM; Nanak's Lip Smoothee is
      advertised as a natural lip moisturizer that helps protect against
      wind and sun.
      ***EDIT COMMENT: I believe you mean to say that Nanak (the company)
      is based in Taos, NM...consider rewording this sentence for clarity.

      Even back in my
      normal hiking areas, the Nanak's has been my lip balm of choice even
      with the heat going over 100 F (32 C), relative humidity over 100%,
      and clouds of bugs surrounding my face.
      ***EDIT: "relative humidity as high as 100%" (or similar rewording to
      remove "over")

      [END OF EDITS]
    • Heather
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        ATTN Mods:

        After first testing my OR upload in the test section, when I uploaded
        to the 'real' area this message appears at the bottom of my report:

        "Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
        result resource in
        /home/.fifi/backpac1/backpackgeartest.org/report.php on line 45"

        the link is here:
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Health%20&%20Safety/Sunscreens/Nanaks%20Lip%20Smoothee%20SPF%2010%20Lip%20Balm/Owner%20Review%20by%20Heather%20Oakes/

        This error does NOT occur in the test area. The db/site admin may want
        to take a look at the code...

        `heather (in reference to my OR of Nanaks Lip Smoothee)

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Nazdarovye <nazdarovye@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Heather -
        >
        > Good job on the report - I have just a few edits (listed below), and
        > as such, am approving your report for upload as long as you make
        > these minor changes.
        >
        > Please post the HTML version of your review, including any pictures,
        > to the Test area of the site. You'll find that at the very end of the
        > list of categories for reviews after you log in to
        > backpackgeartest.org, or you can click this link:
        >
        > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/
        >
        > Review the test version in your browser to make sure it looks the way
        > you want and all links work as expected. If you have trouble with or
        > questions about posting, I encourage you to ask for help at our
        > companion Yahoo! support group at:

        > Once everything is ready to go, you may upload your final HTML report
        > on BGT at:
        >
        > Reviews > Health & Safety > Sunscreens > Nanak Lip Smoothee SPF 10
        > Lip Balm
        >
        > Log in to BGT, then navigate that that folder. Click "Upload Report,"
        > be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
        > instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures (if any).
        >
        > (Note: BGT won't accept quotes in product and manufacturer names...so
        > go with this until we can find a way to work around that limitation;
        > you have the trademark correct in your report.)
        >
        > Thanks for a solid OR!
        >
        > - Steve
        > BGT OR Editor
        >
        > [EDITS FOLLOW:]
        >
        > Other Flavors/Scents Availible: Almond, Coconut, Spearmint
        > ***EDIT: "Available"
        >
        > Product Description: Based in Taos, NM; Nanak's Lip Smoothee is
        > advertised as a natural lip moisturizer that helps protect against
        > wind and sun.
        > ***EDIT COMMENT: I believe you mean to say that Nanak (the company)
        > is based in Taos, NM...consider rewording this sentence for clarity.
        >
        > Even back in my
        > normal hiking areas, the Nanak's has been my lip balm of choice even
        > with the heat going over 100 F (32 C), relative humidity over 100%,
        > and clouds of bugs surrounding my face.
        > ***EDIT: "relative humidity as high as 100%" (or similar rewording to
        > remove "over")
        >
        > [END OF EDITS]

      • edwardripleyduggan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
          I'm going to post this on BGTWeb to make double-sure that it is seen.
          So far as I can tell, this error message only appears on your OR,
          which is strange.