EDIT: - Sierra Designs Wild Bill 20 F Sleeping Bag - Larry Kirschner

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      EDIT: - Sierra Designs Wild Bill 20 F Sleeping Bag - Larry Kirschner

      Hi Larry

      There are a couple of small edits to be fixed - listed below.

      I see you have actually deleted the 'Product Description' section. This is where you describe the product in your words,
      and is core to the concept of an OR. Without this the OR leaves the reader very unsure what you are talking about. Sure,
      the Product Information gives some bare bones, but hardly enough to create a mind-picture for the reader. The pics help
      of course, but we do need a Product Description.

      When you have fixed the edits and added the Product Description, please REPOST here and put the HTML in the Test folder
      as well. It helps me a LOT if you can include the URL to the file in the Test folder when you repost here, btw.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT OR Editor
      > Sierra Designs Wild Bill 20 F Sleeping Bag
      EDIT: Need to correct the date under this, in 01-Sep-2006 format. You have August.

      > Weight as delivered: 3 lbs, 1 oz (49 oz , 1.39 kg)
      EDIT: change format to 3 lb 0 oz - no 's'