Raymond Estrella OOP September 30 – October 9

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      Raymond Estrella OOP September 30 – October 9

      I am going to be OOP (Off Outdoors Playing) from September 30th until
      October 9th. (Maybe a day earlier if we pick up a day with good
      weather/attitudes/legs etc.) No tests going. No test monitoring
      affected. No test management affected. Two OR edits MIA.

      You guys all make each other laugh while I'm gone. (I am going to worry
      about you…)