Re: Sonjia Leyva: Your POE Kids Chair Initial Report

  • Sonjia Leyva
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2006
      Lynne

      I did. I SWEAR I did, at the same time I did the Coolibar hat & hoodie reports. I just uploaded it now. Could you please check and confirm that it is there for me? Thanks.

      Sonjia

      P.S. - I'm BIP, but just barely. Oregon was rough emotionally. I'm never sure if I'll see either my mom or father-in-law alive again when I leave. The kids had fun, though, so it was worth it.

      Lynne Durham <lynnedurham@...> wrote: Hey Sonjia.

      Can you tell me what's up with this? Your IR was edited on August 6.
      You promised to upload in late August after computer issues. Went OOP
      in September saying no reports were affected...but this one definitely
      is affected.

      Additionally, Jenny (the monitor) said she has emailed you and that
      you haven't responded. I'm sure that must be an oversight...maybe her
      email is unexpectedly going into your spam box?

      Will you please take care of this immediately?

      Thank you,

      Lynne Durham
      Test Moderator

      --
      Lynne Durham
      Benton Harbor, Michigan USA

      Sonjia Leyva
      http://www.geophile.net

      "Geologists are Scouts who hated to give up camping when they went to college, so they majored in geology." Ellen Sue Blakey

    • Sonjia Leyva

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2006
          Sonjia, it's there now...thank you.

          You're in my thoughts and you have my sympathy. I'm in the exact same
          situation right now. We're in Alabama visiting my SMIL and FIL. We
          will probably not see my SMIL again. She's one of the most gentlest
          souls who ever walked the earth and will be deeply missed.

          Lynne

          --
          Lynne Durham
          http://lynnedurham.typepad.com