Thank You Jo Ann M - Re: OWNER REVIEW: High Sierra Soak 2 Hydration Pack

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006

      reviews before submission.

      Moderator.

      will use APPROVED in the subject line.

      the list or contact me directly.

      Edit Administration Manager
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
        Hello again Jo Ann,

        Another nice review. Your edits are below. After making the changes
        you can put a HTML version in the test folder and repost here.

        Ray

        ***MSRP: $39.99 USD

        EDIT: Where did you get the MSRP from? It is not on the web site. If
        it was printed on a hang tag it can stay, but otherwise should be
        shown as N/A

        *** …for carrying a helmet (attachers to the pack near the main…

        EDIT: attaches

        ***Vapel™ mesh Airflow™ adjustable shoulder strap

        EDIT: we don't include the trademarks, just capitalizing the word is
        fine.

        ***I purchased the High Sierra Soak 2 Hydration Pack on a whim at
        Costco
        for $19.99.

        EDIT: we don't include retail price information, please remove the
        price.

        ***letting it hang by it's cord.

        EDIT: its