Ray Estrella BIP

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hello to all, I am back.

      Ray
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 26, 2007
        Ray Estrella BIP
      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 9, 2007
          Ray Estrella BIP
        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 6, 2007
            Ray Estrella BIP
          • rayestrella1
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 20, 2007
              Ray Estrella BIP
            • rayestrella1
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 27, 2007
                Ray Estrella BIP
              • rayestrella1
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 2, 2007
                  Ray Estrella BIP

                  For the fourth year in a row we have gotten snow on our last 3-season
                  Sierra hike of the year.

                  Ray
                • rayestrella1
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 9, 2007
                    Ray Estrella BIP

                    Winter is here!

                    Ray
                  • rayestrella1
                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 2, 2007
                      Ray Estrella BIP

                      Winter is here, the water is back, I am happy. We got snowed on for
                      most of Saturday, yippee!

                      Ray
                    • rayestrella1
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 3, 2008
                        Ray Estrella BIP

                        And sitting in an airport trying to catch up.

                        Ray
                      • rayestrella1
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 29, 2008
                          Ray Estrella BIP

                          Among all of the other things I had going, I got to go to the OR show
                          one day and see a bunch of old friends in the industry (and get
                          introduced to new ones, those folks move fast) and check out the latest
                          in 4-season gear. I ran into our Jason B and got to meet our new tester
                          Christopher (who I have known as Bootfitter for almost 5 years).

                          I will get to any OR and monitor edits right away. Now I have to go see
                          how much snow we got in MY mountains while I was gone. I love storms.

                          Ray
                        • rayestrella1
                          Message 12 of 18 , Feb 4 6:34 AM
                            Ray Estrella BIP

                            Ray
                          • rayestrella1
                            Message 13 of 18 , Aug 12, 2008
                              Ray Estrella BIP

                              The kids and I had a great final trip of the summer. We caught lots of
                              frogs…