EDIT: OR - CamelBak StowAway - Mike Lipay

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi Mike,

      I just got back I town.

      Thanks for taking care of the edits.

      For some reason the table that you have your section titled Review is
      squashed to the side. All of your other section tables are fine. Maybe
      I can have someone else look at it to see if it is just my two
      computers.

      Does it layout right for you?

      Ray
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
        I think it has to do with how wide your browser is, the words should
        wrap to the left of the photo until they reach the bottom, then
        expand to fill the area under the photo. On my browser the first line
        reads "Bladders, or hydration packs, are not"

        Then the third paragraph expands under the photo and ends with the
        words "freezing, I couldn't"

        Mike

        On Sep 4, 2006, at 9:21 PM, rayestrella1 wrote:

        > Hi Mike,
        >
        > I just got back I town.
        >
        > Thanks for taking care of the edits.
        >
        > For some reason the table that you have your section titled Review is
        > squashed to the side. All of your other section tables are fine. Maybe
        > I can have someone else look at it to see if it is just my two
        > computers.
        >
        > Does it layout right for you?
        >
        > Ray

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Mike <hiking@...> wrote:

          > I think it has to do with how wide your browser is, the words should
          > wrap to the left of the photo until they reach the bottom, then
          > expand to fill the area under the photo. On my browser the first
          line
          > reads "Bladders, or hydration packs, are not"

          If it looks OK to you go ahead and upload it. That one section is 1/3
          the width of the other sections to me. We will see if anyone else
          notices it after it is uploaded.

          You can put it here;

          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Hydration%
          20Systems/Bladders/CamelBak%20StowAway/