Re: Call for ORs?

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      I haven't seen one and I'm guessing there wont be since Andrew is
      still OOP.

      jamie

      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > Do we have a call for Owner Reviews for the month?
      >
      > Ray

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@...> wrote:

        > I haven't seen one and I'm guessing there wont be since Andrew is
        > still OOP.

        Ah, that is the problem.

        Well as you know I have made it a priority to step in any time I can to
        help out when needed without being asked. So maybe I can make a call
        for for ORs.

        Go to BGTWeb for the rest of this as I do not want to really mess
        things up for Andrew.

        Ray

        (I am in so much trouble...)