Call for ORs?

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      Do we have a call for Owner Reviews for the month?

      Ray
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        I haven't seen one and I'm guessing there wont be since Andrew is
        still OOP.

        jamie

        <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > Do we have a call for Owner Reviews for the month?
        >
        > Ray

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@...> wrote:

          > I haven't seen one and I'm guessing there wont be since Andrew is
          > still OOP.

          Ah, that is the problem.

          Well as you know I have made it a priority to step in any time I can to
          help out when needed without being asked. So maybe I can make a call
          for for ORs.

          Go to BGTWeb for the rest of this as I do not want to really mess
          things up for Andrew.

          Ray

          (I am in so much trouble...)