Edit/Approval OR: Salomon GCS Comp Shoe Jo Ann

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2006
      Here we go Jo Ann.

      Your HTML looks very good. The only thing I notice is the photo seems
      to be from a web site. It is OK to use a photo from the manufacturer
      but you need to give them credit for it. If it is from a retailer it
      can not be used. Of course any pics of your own are no problem.

      After you change that you can put your review here;

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Trail%20Shoes/Salomon%
      20GCS%20Comp%20Trail%20Running%20Shoe/

      Congratulations, and I will look forward to your next review.