ATTN Ray Estrella: Link for OR: Salomon GCS Comp Shoe

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi Ray,

      Here's the link to my OR in the test folder:

      http://snipurl.com/vs27

      Thanks again for all your help,

      Jo Ann
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2006
        Here we go Jo Ann.

        Your HTML looks very good. The only thing I notice is the photo seems
        to be from a web site. It is OK to use a photo from the manufacturer
        but you need to give them credit for it. If it is from a retailer it
        can not be used. Of course any pics of your own are no problem.

        After you change that you can put your review here;

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Trail%20Shoes/Salomon%
        20GCS%20Comp%20Trail%20Running%20Shoe/

        Congratulations, and I will look forward to your next review.