Re: EDIT: OR - DANA DESIGNS TOKALOO DAYPACK - JUSTIN PRINCE

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2006
      Your HTML looks very good Justin.

      In your title you should either use a hyphen or just seperate Day and
      Pack.

      The photo of the pack is from where? If it is from the web site you
      need to identify it as such. If you took it and masked/cropped it
      yourself it is OK. Other than that you are ready to upload to here;

      Browse Reviews-Packs-Internal and External Packs- Dana Designs Tokaloo
      Day Pack, or go here;

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Internal%20and%
      20External%20Framed%20Backpacks/Dana%20Designs%20Tokaloo%20Day%20Pack/

      Log in to BGT, then navigate that that folder. Click "Upload Report,"
      be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
      instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures (if any).

      Thanks for the Owner Review. One down, one to go.

      Ray

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "justin" <geartest@...> wrote:

      > thanks Ray.
      > i think i've got the html looking close enough to ok now. most of my
      > edits looked fine on firefox, IE is a bit different. uploaded into
      the
      > test folder on the site. looking forward to any other suggestions you
      > might have.
      > thanks!
      > justin

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29, 2006
        Please disregard the locations in the previous post. I had you in
        the wrong place.

        Your HTML looks very good Justin.

        In your title you should either use a hyphen or just seperate Day and
        Pack.

        The photo of the pack is from where? If it is from the web site you
        need to identify it as such. If you took it and masked/cropped it
        yourself it is OK. Other than that you are ready to upload to here;

        Browse Reviews-Packs-Frameless and Day Pack-Dana Designs Tokaloo
        Day Pack, or go here;

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Backpacks%
        20and%20Day%20Packs/Dana%20Designs%20Tokaloo%20Day%20Pack/

        Log in to BGT, then navigate that that folder. Click "Upload Report,"
        be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
        instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures (if any).

        Thanks for the Owner Review. One down, one to go.

        Ray
      • justin
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29, 2006
          Hi Ray.
          made some minor changes, and uploaded the final to the new folder.
          thanks!
          new report coming up...
        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 29, 2006
            I am sorry Justin, but when looking at your finish product I noticed
            the manufacturer's web site the way you have it. While the hyperlink
            works fine it needs to be spelled out as so, www.danadesign.com in
            case the link breaks and a reader needs to manually type it in.

            Also you changed this line,

            "Fabric: LTD & 420 HT - (Low Tenacity Denier and 420 High Tenacity
            Denier. It appears that the entire outside of the pack consists of
            the 420 HT fabric, the interior is lined with the LT product.)"

            As I mentioned in the edits HT does stand for High Tenacity. 420 is
            the denier. It is not 420 High Tenacity Denier. We can't put words
            in their mouths. :-) I do not think LTD stands for Low Tenacity.
            That would be saying it is weak. Not a good marketing point. Here is
            the actual description of it from Marmot. "LTD nylon – 500d X 1000d
            combo of high tencity nylon for tear strength and Cordura for
            abrasion resistance." So you see that it is even higher denier than
            the 420. And it would undoubtably be used on the highest wear areas,
            not the lining. (You made me do a lot of research, mister!)

            We are better off leaving things that we are unsure of the way they
            have them. I understand as I always try to explain things myself,
            sometimes wrongly. (Right, Roger?)

            You should be able to delete your review and repost a corrected one
            for the next few days. Give me a yell if you need help. I am looking
            forward to your next review.

            Ray
          • rayestrella1
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
[...]

              the 420. And it would undoubtedly be used on the highest wear areas,
              not the lining. (You made me do a lot of research, mister!)

              We are better off leaving things that we are unsure of the way they
              have them. I understand as I always try to explain things myself,
              sometimes wrongly. (Right, Roger?)

              I have deleted the review, you may repost a corrected one when you
              are ready. Give me a yell if you need help. I am looking forward to
              your next review.