owner review queue

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 9:48 AM
      Hello,

      I posted my first owner review last week (REI Flash UL pack). I'm not
      sure if I misread the instructions on getting started. I noticed that
      other owner reviews posted after mine have been replied to with the
      subject of being added to the owner review queue, while mine did not.
      I just wanted to ask if I've missed anything.

      Keith
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11 5:08 PM
        Hi Keith,

        No, you did not do anything incorrectly, I just missed your post. My
        appologies. It has now been added to the top of the edit queue and
        I'm sure will addresssed by an editor soon.

        On a different note, I noticed you left out one manditory element of
        yoru personal info., your email address. This must be included.
        Thank you.

        Jamie D
        Edit Admin Manager