BIP - Jim H.

  • colonelcorn76
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006
      Okay folks, I'm back -- actually got back very early this a.m. and
      have caught up on the 500ish emails that were waiting. Good trip but
      it's the first time I've been gone from the family for 2 weeks in 20
      yrs so I'm glad to be home. No blisters, no injuries, great pics, lots
      of fun times and I seem to have helped break the drought in northern
      New Mexico -- rained *every* day and night I was out on the trail.

      Got to go catch up on Tester Agreements and then I'll be fully back in
      the saddle again.

      Jim H.