Ray Estrella OOP August 9th - 14th
- I am going to be gone from August 9th to the 14th. If I bring my laptop
I may have access on the 13th, our exit date. I am going on a 53 mile,
three pass hike in my beloved Sierra Nevada. I leave from 9100'
elevation and won't see that again till the day we exit. (I measure
happiness with an altimeter.) A few days after I get back I leave for
Florida with my kids for a week and have no idea if I will have access
The only reason I am giving the advance notice is that I have a couple
of OR edits outstanding (for others) and one of mine to be edited, and
a LTR awaiting edit and want to let those affected get it taken care of
if they would rather not wait for me to get back.
Happily packing for his hike,