Ray Estrella OOP August 9th - 14th

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006
      I am going to be gone from August 9th to the 14th. If I bring my laptop
      I may have access on the 13th, our exit date. I am going on a 53 mile,
      three pass hike in my beloved Sierra Nevada. I leave from 9100'
      elevation and won't see that again till the day we exit. (I measure
      happiness with an altimeter.) A few days after I get back I leave for
      Florida with my kids for a week and have no idea if I will have access
      or not.

      The only reason I am giving the advance notice is that I have a couple
      of OR edits outstanding (for others) and one of mine to be edited, and
      a LTR awaiting edit and want to let those affected get it taken care of
      if they would rather not wait for me to get back.

      Happily packing for his hike,