Edit/Approval: OR - PIC Mosquito Repellent Coils - Gail S.

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006
      Hi Gail,

      This looks real good. HTML is great, just a couple of edits and you
      are good to upload to here;

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Health%20&%20Safety/Insect%
      20Repellents/PIC%20Mosquito%20Repellent%20Coils/

      Ray

      ***I keep a box of PIC and matches in a plastic zip bag

      EDIT: I keep a box of PIC "coils" and matches in a plastic zip bag…

      ***When I first started burning PIC Coils, I bought and used one of
      the thin circular can holders that was available on the market

      EDIT:… can holders that "were" available…