Attn: Tim Streeb - REI Jungle Juice Plus Insect Repellent

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006
      Attn: Tim Streeb - REI Jungle Juice Plus Insect Repellent

      Currently I have your Jungle Juice OR on hold pending a decision
      from you. Do you plan to rewrite the OR using the rest of your
      field data or will you be saving this one for a later date?

      Please let me know so I can manage the Queue correctly.
      Thanks
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager