Re: Approval: OWNER REVIEW - Coleman Canyon 32 Sleeping Bag - Ben Mansfield

  • ben.mansfield
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4 7:36 AM
      Ok, all set. Thanks for your help and the kind words, Ray. I tried
      to be as thorough as possible, but welcome any comments from you
      and/or the entire group on general formatting, things to include (or
      exclude), etc. in the future.

      BTW, there's nothing funny about an itchy shoulder ;-).

      I guess I'll get working on my next OR.

      Thanks Again,

      Ben