Re: re EDIT: OWNER REVIEW - Coleman Canyon 32 Sleeping Bag - Ben Mansfield

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "edwardripleyduggan" <erd@...>
      wrote:

      > Looking over test series, testers have far more often used "Coleman"
      > for manufacturer. I'd use that for uniformity, myself, though strictly
      > speaking Roger's correct on this point.

      Hah, you guys are right. I missed the "e", going to fast.

      I just go by what they call themselves to aviod issues down the road. I
      don't want to OK it and a week after it is uploaded have someone
      say, "you know, in thier legal stuff they are called The Coleman
      Company." I would rather avoid that, I really don't care personally one
      way or the other.